Monday, September 1, 2014

Maine

Once again this July 22 2014 I immerse my soul into a reflection of my destiny, a log cabin, a lake, sunshine, trees lifting dark cool branches,  swaying with blessed energy dissolving all stress and resistance to beauty around and within me away . Silence, stillness protects my awareness into a embryo of creation.The Spirit of the Mountain calls to me. We glide past the loons nesting sight ,a protected area.In silence we paddle, we hear no one, we paddle in reverence and wonder. I gasped ,my breath catches in my chest as I look over my left shoulder at Katahdin Mountain, its 2:00pm yet time stands still. The sky is heralding a golden hot sun, breezes cool my wind burnt skin, the sound of water dripping off a paddle welcomes a happy extension of my soul with all that is around me I know bounty, abundance of colors, at-one-ment fleeting yet always connecting me to all that exists as I stare at Mount Katahdin on the horizon for the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment