Monday, September 1, 2014

trees

My first excitement was seeing all these tall trees, it was like being back over in the  Algonquin, upper Canadian country, then I realised we were following the same mountainous trail The Appalachian Trail so similarities knows no boarders in nature. WOW!!! the tallest Pine's I've


ever seen, old and wise, majestic and saying welcome to you beautiful new home for the next few weeks Caite! we've been waiting for you sister!
                                                    Die and be buried who will
                                                    I mean to live here still
                                                    My nature grows ever more young
                                                    The primitive pines among                   H.D. Thoreau           

No comments:

Post a Comment